Monday, April 23, 2012

Another Way to Manage Your Money Better

In the quest to help manage your money better, it's important that you find a way to organize and analyze your personal finances. It's really the only way to really know if you are doing what it takes to get ahead (or out from behind). For those who don't like giving all of their financial information to other websites or letting programs manipulate their information into their own format, there is another way you can budget your money. It's done using a spreadsheet, and we've created a video that will help you learn how to create a simple monthly budget analysis. We also have a copy of the spreadsheet we made so that you can download it and play with it yourself to see if it works for you.

http://www.budgetways.com/how-to-create-a-monthly-budget-spreadsheet.html

1 comment:

  1. I am so bad with budgeting. I just bought a house a few months ago and I am finding that I pay some of my bills late and even completely forget about a few bills altogether. I really need to start a home budget spreadsheet. I can't keep messing my bills up. I'm going to end up with bad credit. Thank you for the great video.

    ReplyDelete