Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do you think the categories that Quicken uses are right for you?

I've used Quicken in the past to try to create a budget and I have to say that the budget categories that they use are not that good. While it's true that you can customize them if you learn the software, I prefer to just create my own budget and budget items using a simple spreadsheet. A spreadsheet that doesn't have to perform downloads every time I open it. And one that stores my personal information on my secure network, not on Quicken.com. Anyway, you can see where I'm going with this. I just wrote an article about how to choose with categories and subcategories should be included in your personal budget. You should check out the article.

http://www.budgetways.com/how-to-select-household-budget-categories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment